Friday, July 9, 2010

Update on Clois Countdown Status & Sharing a Non-Smallville Video

Hey everyone.

As some of you may know by now, I have been gravely ill the last several weeks. As a result, I have had to put the Smallville Season 9 Top 100 Clois Countdown on hold.

I still intend to complete it. The hardest part is actually done, as I said weeks ago, but I just don't have the time to finish it right now.

I have been in and out of the hospital and now I am losing my home because I lost my job and can't afford to pay rent. So I will be homeless by the end of the month.

Also wanted to send this to you guys since I thought you might be interested, considering you are fans of my videos. I made this music video a week or so ago. It's basically a Michael Jackson tribute to his song "We've Had Enough."



Whether you are a MJ fan or not, I ask you to take a few minutes to watch it and read the description. Make a change in YOUR life. Help each other. Help the world. Spread love and peace.

At any rate, I wanted to send an update and apologize. As soon as I am able I will get the Clois Countdown finished. Hopefully it will be done before Season 10 begins in September!

Thanks for everything, especially your continued support and understanding!

Genine (AKA SuperGEM)

No comments:

Post a Comment