Tuesday, June 8, 2010

How Far We've Come UPDATE ... temporary suspension ...


I just wanted to let everyone know that I have suspended distribution of the "How Far We've Come" Project for the time-being. I apologize for having to do this, but it has just gotten too difficult to keep up with.

There are MANY of you who have contacted me in the last several weeks requesting it and I know I have been terrible at responding. I have everyone's messages still saved in my inbox, and as soon as I can I WILL do my best to backtrack & get it out there ... but for now I will not be accepting any new requests.

At the moment I'm strictly focusing on real-life issues and the only Clois Project I have time for is the Top 100 Season 9 Countdown.

I'm so sorry, I hope you all understand. Thanks so much for the continued support, and as soon as I'm able to go back and resume distribution I will definitely let you all know. Just keep an eye here on my blog! Thanks! :)

GEM

No comments:

Post a Comment