Saturday, October 16, 2010

Smallville's 200th Episode! "Homecoming"

If you missed "Homecoming" - well, I'm terribly sorry - because it was obvious why this was Tom Welling's favorite of the entire series. It was absolute PERFECTION!! The show has truly never been better! I just wish we could have 200 more episodes, especially if they could all be even HALF as amazing as this one was!

I have started a new clips channel on YouTube (for about the 5th time in less than 2 years, LOL). So this hopefully will allow me to keep posting weekly clips without too much fear of losing ALL of my subscribers. All of the links are below for you to subscribe.

I have a TON of clips from tonight's monumental 200th episode! Check them out! If you don't have time or don't care to watch them all, you have to at least check out the "I Love You" and the "Superman to the Rescue" clips. There are no words to describe them, you just have to see for yourself!

It took a while because I wanted to have everything set up and uploaded BEFORE I posted it ... but here are ALL of the Clois scenes from Homecoming! Please enjoy, pass them along and spread the word about my new clips channel!! I have over 1,000 subscribers on my main channel, and I don't want to lose any of them (I had more than 1,600 on my last one). The main channel technically already is at risk of suspension since I have 4 major clips and I'm at 1 strike already, which is why I didn't want to risk it. Either way, this will allow me to upload clips - with any luck - for the rest of Season 10 (fingers crossed).

Please remember to subscribe to all of my channels so we don't lose touch, and always check my Blog for updates in case anything ever happens to my YouTube channels! Thanks so much for all the support over the years, it means a lot.

MAIN YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/SuperGEM9

**NEW** YouTube Season 10 CLIPS Channel - http://www.youtube.com/SuperGEM9S10

AND NOW ... the CLIPS:

Loft Scene

Off to the Reunion

You care about Lois

A taste of the future

Superman to the rescue!

I love you!

And FINALLY ... here is a "Homecoming" Playlist - all 6 clips in order!

ENJOY!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment