Saturday, December 4, 2010

Clois Engagement less than 1 week away!!

Clearly the proposal really IS at the beginning of the episode, before Slade/Deathstroke kidnaps Lois!

Check out the rock on Miss Lane's finger!! Friday can't come soon enough. Knowing that we'll get Hawkman, Stargirl and Black Canary AND a true engagement is enough to keep me happy until the show returns in 2011! I just wonder what the cliffhanger will be - which basically means I'm hoping there won't be a bitchy, whiny, irritating little blonde stepping in at the last second and killing the entire thing!

Oh this is gonna be good! After 6 years, and for most of those years having no reason to believe we'd EVER see this even come CLOSE to happening on Smallville, it is SO worth the wait!

The brand new Entertainment Weekly article says it all!

Click on the image for a full-size view that should be large enough for you to read the text!

Clark choosing the perfect spot, "their phone-booth," is just too damn cute! I was wondering where it would happen: the Daily Planet roof, the loft, the Fortress, the cornfield ... but in the end I think it's safe to say that, for this particular version of Clois, that phone-booth really is their special place. Can't ask for much more! :)

Is it bittersweet that we will probably never get to see the actual wedding? Maybe a little. But all things considered, I couldn't be more thrilled with how far they have come in the last 6 years. Of all the things Smallville has done, right and wrong, in the case of the Clark and Lois relationship - they got it SO right! It has become the most beautiful, romantic, endearing, realistic and powerful telling of their epic relationship I think we've ever seen. Considering Lois Lane and Clark Kent have been going strong for 70+ years - that is high praise indeed! So there are NO complaints here! I'm just going to enjoy every moment we're lucky enough to have, and be eternally grateful that Smallville has lasted long enough for it to come to fruition! :)

1 comment:

  1. Quote:

    I'm just going to enjoy every moment we're lucky enough to have, and be eternally grateful that Smallville has lasted long enough for it to come to fruition! :)

    ****

    I couldn't agree with you more ;)I never thought I'd get over Dean and Teri's Lois and Clark, and now, well, I'm totally in love with Erica and Tom's version of the epic couple :D

    ReplyDelete