Saturday, February 6, 2010

Absolute Justice CLIPS!

Still uploading! Think I'm done for the night though, at least.

Here are all 11 clips I've got so far ... IN ORDER! Enjoy! :D

CLOIS Moment: Lois & Tess, Checkmate! "What could possibly be more important than a morning date with the great Lois Lane?"

Hawkman & Green Arrow Banter: "Think of me as your parole officer but with a mace!"

CLOIS Moment: Dr. Fate tells of Clois's connection! "I wonder if he does horoscopes."

CLOIS Moment: Tess, Clark & Lois post-Checkmate! "Your girlfriend is in way over her head."

Doctor Fate, Martian Manhunter & Icicle: "It is not your fate to die this day, Martian!"

Lois & Amanda Waller, Checkmate! "You pull more skeletons out of closets than the organization I work for have hidden."

Green Arrow & Hawkman Discuss Hawkgirl: "What would someone like me know about love? Well, I only know it ends."

Justice defeats Icicle! "No more waiting. No more pairing off. We should have stuck together from the beginning."

Clark & Hawkman Discuss Justice: "They're the best friends that I have Carter, but I don't know if we'll ever be what the JSA was."

Martian Manhunter, Chloe & Oliver: "On Mars we never had dessert. But I have grown especially fond of cookies!"

CLOIS Moment: Lois tells Clark about her "fateful" meeting! "Do you believe in fate, Lois?"

ETA: And I just uploaded this little screencap I couldn't resist taking while I was making the clips! ;)

http://twitpic.com/11ncgm - Martian Manhunter in his TRUE FORM!

1 comment:

  1. OMFG u read my mind (maybe you are martian too?) i was scouring the internet for screen caps from this episode because the one frame i REALLY wanted to see was MM in his true form. i almost jumped off the couch in excitement during this scene !! <3

    ReplyDelete