Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New YouTube Accounts! *IMPORTANT*


Hello my dear friends & subscribers!

Well, as you may have noticed ... my trusty old YouTube accounts have been suspended. Again. Guess I should consider myself lucky, though. My main account, SuperGEM3, lasted almost 2 full years without many problems. Quite an accomplishment, I'd say ... so though I am sad, I am also grateful.

I am mostly upset over losing my 1,600+ subscribers and almost 300 friends ... not to mention all of my own personal subscriptions and favorites, etc. But it's OK. I'll rebuild. I'm actually working hard to rebuild my REAL life right now ... so I suppose I can look at this as just one more difficult and tedious step in that direction LOL.

I'm writing this message to you all as an update, but also to inform you of my unique "rebuilding" plans. Because, I've decided to create not just ONE new YouTube channel, but THREE!

I'm hopeful that this move will help prevent this severe of a blow from ever happening again!

My new main account, which is this one - SuperGEM9- will be where I will post ONLY my music videos (much less likely to cause copyright infringement that will get me suspended again) and maybe a few previews and trailers. It is this account where I hope to rebuild my base of friends and subscribers. So if you want to remain connected with me, which I sincerely hope you do - of course - please SUBSCRIBE to and FRIEND me at SuperGEM9. I will stay in touch with ALL of you that way, and you'll get some nice treats now and then of course.

My second account will be for Smallville/Clois CLIPS. This one, of course, will probably be in the most "danger" of getting suspended in the future ... but since it will just be connected to my main account at SuperGEM9 I won't lose anything other than the uploads and their comments. So if you want to continue to have access to my weekly Clois clips ... SUBSCRIBE to and FRIEND me at SuperGEMClips!

My third account will be a go-between, in a way, because it will be in danger as well but hopefully not as MUCH danger as the CLIPS channel. This one will be strictly for my "infamous" Clois Countdowns. That includes my Top 25 Countdown from Seasons 4 though 7, my Top 50 Countdown from Season 8, the very popular "How Far We've Come" Project, and any future countdowns I may do. Of course I am planning a Countdown for Season 9, and it's going to be TOO GOOD to miss! So if you want to see my Clois Countdowns ... SUBSCRIBE to and FRIEND me at SuperGEMCountdowns.

So there you have it, friends. Three separate YouTube channels with three separate functions, yet still all connected and hopefully easily accessible. I hope this method will work better for me and that you, my friends, won't think it too confusing. I just feel it is the best way for me to continue to bring you the quality videos I have been fortunate enough to make available to you for so many years.

I will be maintaining my policy of manually approving comments to my videos ... but if you add me as a friend on any of these 3 channels of course that means any comments you make will be automatic. As always I will try to approve comments as often and as quickly as I can, but please be patient with me. Now that I'll have 3 channels to manage and not just 1, it may take me a little longer from now on.

Most of my music videos have already been uploaded to SuperGEM9, and I will slowly begin to re-upload videos to both the SuperGEMClips and SuperGEMCountdown channels. Please just be patient and eventually most of your "favorite" videos from me will be back. Not to mention, I plan to begin uploading new Clois clips from this coming Friday's EXCITING NEW episode of Smallville ... so don't worry. I'll be as quick and as thorough as I ever have been with that. At least this time I know if YouTube decides to shut me down, odds are they'll only get one account at a time ... and I can always rebuild. I've done it before, and I'll do it again!

If you know anyone who is looking for my old channels, SuperGEM3 and the backup SuperGEM5, I would be very grateful if you would point them in the direction of the MAIN channel ... SuperGEM9. The other two would be nice as well, but the most important channel for you to connect with in order to insure we won't be separated again is SuperGEM9.

In summary ... here are the three accounts with easy links and basic descriptions.

Main Account - For Music Videos, Subscribers & Friends - http://www.youtube.com/SuperGEM9

Clips Account - For Weekly Smallville/Clois Clips & Updates - http://www.youtube.com/SuperGEMClips

Countdown Account - For my SPECIAL Clois Countdowns, including the popular "How Far We've Come" Project - http://www.youtube.com/SuperGEMCountdowns


If ANY of you have ANY questions about this new setup, PLEASE feel free to contact me, as always. The best way to reach me is by e-mail at supergem3@gmail.com ... at least my e-mail address has not changed LOL! ;)

Of course you can also always view my BLOG for updates and news, etc. The address for that is http://supergem3.blogspot.com/ ... I don't update it often, but when something important like this comes up you can bet that I will look to my BLOG to get information out to you all.

After both of my accounts were suspended earlier today, I won't lie. I considered giving up YouTube altogether. But then I remembered how AMAZING all of my friends & subscribers have been on YouTube over the last 4 years and I realized that I HAD to find a way to continue on. I just want you all to know how much I appreciate your support, feedback and kind words. YOU are the reason why I continue to do this. I am determined to continue and delivery QUALITY Smallvillle and Clois moments to you all, and I am more determined than ever to keep spreading the word about our wonderful show and ship! Thank you ALL, from the bottom of my heart!


Hugs,
GEM

No comments:

Post a Comment