Friday, February 4, 2011

Collateral SPOILERS!

Hi all!

I haven't been feeling too well lately so I wasn't planning on staying awake to work on clips. Really just wanted to take my pain medicine and go to sleep as soon as the episode was over ... but the FLIGHT was just too monumental not to document and share IMMEDIATELY!

I'll post more clips from the episode tomorrow, but for now I wanted to at least get a couple uploaded for my wonderful and loyal followers. :)

Reunion

Flight!


What's true

PLAYLIST

I hope everyone had a great holiday season and you've all been doing well over the hiatus! As for me, things are looking up - I did get evicted from my apartment but I was able to find another place to live so at least I'm not on the streets. I'm still struggling to find work but I'm just taking it one day at a time, and as always I'm remembering to be thankful for what I DO have and reminding myself that as bad as things are - they can always get worse.

Anyway, enjoy the clips and I promise I will post more over the weekend! :)

GEM

No comments:

Post a Comment