Sunday, March 6, 2011

YouTube! *IMPORTANT*

**Dear Smallville friends, please read!**

I'm back up to 1,299 subscribers on my YouTube Clips channel (SuperGEM9S10)! WOW! Getting closer to the 1,600+ I lost back in October! Anyone wanna help me out w/getting to 1,300? I have a weird OCD thing about odd numbers like that, lol! ;)

Either way, I'm grateful for ALL of you! Just please be sure to follow my blog and other backup channels as well, because I'm now one strike away from suspension and I'd really hate to lose everyone AGAIN. Most of you know how seriously they take that "three strike" rule - I could log on tomorrow to find everything GONE ... but that won't stop me from going until at least May 13th! I'm devoted to doing this for you guys & gals, even though I've been suspended at least 10 times over the last 5 years. I just can't stand losing touch with all of my amazing followers, so be sure you know how to reach me if I have to start from scratch again.

If the unthinkable DOES happen, I'll always announce my next "move" on Twitter, here on my Blog, on DI and other related sites, and of course my other YouTube channels.

Thanks, and BTW - I'm gonna do my best to get a new music video or two up during the hiatus. Can't promise anything, it's all up to my muse, but I'm gonna try like hell - it's been too long and I have too many unfinished MVs sitting on my hard drive that are BEGGING for attention! *hugs to all*

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

GEM

P.S. I know I haven't posted anything for Fortune or Scion yet - I haven't been feeling too well the last couple of weeks so I've been doing more sleeping than surfing. I DID upload clips from both episodes, and just have to say I loved them both! Fortune was a pleasant surprise, since I wasn't expecting much from it - at ALL. Scion was pure genius! I'm definitely jumping on the "We Want A Conner Kent Spin-off" wagon, hehehe! ;) I'll try to write a little blurb about each episode soon, but in the meantime you CAN find my clips (minus the one that YouTube removed - *grumblegrumble* - from Fortune) on my channel. In the meantime, here is the amazing promo for Kent and the remaining episodes of the series (it still hurts to say that) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment