Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How Far We've Come - E-MAIL SENT!


Hello everyone!

I hope you are all doing well! I'm very excited to share this Clois project with you ... and I hope you will enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed putting it together!

All the information you need to download the FULL 5 hour version of "How Far We've Come" has now been sent to your e-mail in-boxes!

I had to send the message from my AOL account, so please be sure to check your SPAM folder in case it was put there by accident.


If you think you should have gotten an e-mail but haven't received it by tonight ... and it is NOT in your SPAM folder ... send me an e-mail and I'll try to correct the problem for you ASAP!

Open the Word document that is attached to the e-mail. The password you need to open the Word file is included in the e-mail.

The Word documents contains links for all 12 of the .rar files. The Rapidshare and Megaupload links are interchangeable so you can use whichever works best for you.

The Word document also contains the password you will need to extract the file once you have all 12 downloaded. Please note that this is NOT the same password that opens the Word file.

Remember, you will need to use a program such as WinRAR to unzip them.

If you have any questions or trouble, please don't hesitate to contact me.

As I've mentioned before, all I ask in return for this is that you DO NOT SHARE the links or passwords with anyone else. If anyone you know wants the download info please just give them my contact information and I will be more than happy to send it to them.

Thanks again for your support and interest, and most importantly thank you for your trust! Hope those of you who celebrate have a fantastic holiday, and I wish the best for all of you in the New Year!

Yours truly,

Genine (AKA SuperGEM)

E-mail: supergem3[at]gmail.com
YouTube
Backup YouTube
Blog
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment