Tuesday, December 22, 2009

LINKS ARE READY! E-mail issues ... PLEASE READ!


The links are READY!! How Far We've Come WILL be ready before Christmas, as promised! :)

I have uploaded the ENTIRE project to both Rapidshare and Megaupload. Figured it was best to have the backup links NOW instead of waiting until someone writes begging me for an alternative. I hope it will be good enough to use those two sites.

My only trouble right now is with the e-mail situation. Google believes I am SPAMMING you by sending the messages from my g-mail account, so I had to resort to sending the TEST e-mail from my AOL account - supergem4@aol.com - which I NEVER USE. Even worse is that several people had that e-mail end up in their SPAM FOLDERS. So I'm trying to figure out a good solution.

At the moment I have created a Google "Group" for the project. E-mails will ONLY be sent by me as it is moderated and restricted, so you don't have to worry about spam or unwanted e-mails coming from the group. In fact, I will probably disable the group after the project is distributed anyway. So you should either have an invite or a notification that you have been added to this Group. If worst comes to worst I will be converting the links into a Word document and uploading it as a protected file - with a PASSWORD - to the group.

The group is here ... you have to be invited to join, though, so if you haven't been added or received an invite yet let me know ASAP!

Either way, I am determined to get this out to you all within the next 24 hours ... thank you for your continued patience and I hope you will feel the wait has been worth it!

As always, keep watching here for updates and if you are interested and haven't already done so - please send me an e-mail or you won't be getting the links! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment