Sunday, December 27, 2009

Round THREE of E-MAILS are SENT!


Round THREE of download e-mails has been sent. This one I was able to send from my G-mail account because there were only 6 recipients. If you believe you should have gotten the e-mail and you did not, check your SPAM folder and if it is not there please e-mail me.

Also, I notice that some people are using my AOL account to contact me. It is understandable since I have sent you guys a few e-mails from there because of G-Mail's strict spam-rules. But I need to make it clear that I DO NOT use that AOL account regularly. On average I sign into it maybe once per month. So you will not get a fast reply if you try to reach me that way. You MUST e-mail me at my G-mail account if you want to get a reply!

I have been very ill for the past week so I may not be sending out another round of e-mails for a little while. So far everyone who has contacted me, as of this moment, should be taken care of. Just wanted to let the rest of you know that if there is a delay in the next round of e-mails it isn't because I'm ignoring you. It's because I'm not feeling well enough to do the work. Hope you understand. Rest assured that everyone who e-mails me with the information requested WILL get the links & passwords!

Thanks again, everyone, for your support and trust. Hope those of you who have downloaded the video so far are enjoying it!

Until next time ...

Take care! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment